Sony Announces `A95L’ 2023 4K QD-OLED TV Pricing, Availability
Sony Electronics on Monday announced pricing and availability for the new Sony Bravia XR A95L QD-OLED 4K HDR Google TVs.
Sony’s 2023 flagship 4K OLED TV series consists of three models in the 55-inch (XR-F55A95L) at $2,799.99 suggested retail, 65-inch (XR-65A95L) $3,499.99 and 77-inch (XR-77A95L) $4,999.99.
All three are made using QD-OLED hybrid quatum dot / blue OLED panels with highly accurate wide color, high brightness and high shadow detail without blooming or off-axis viewing issues.
Sony said the models in the series will be available for pre-order authorized Sony authorized dealers in the U.S. beginning Aug. 21, 2023.
U.S. pricing and availability details:
• 77 inch: $4,999.99 MSRP (Available to pre-order on 8/21/2023)
• 65 inch: $3,499.99 MSRP (Available to pre-order on 8/21/2023)
• 55 inch: $2,799.99 MSRP (Available to pre-order on 8/21/2023)
Canada pricing details:
• 77 inch: $6,999.99 MSRP (Available to pre-order on 8/21/2023)
• 65 inch: $4,999.99 MSRP (Available to pre-order on 8/21/2023)
• 55 inch: $3,999.99 MSRP (Available to pre-order on 8/21/2023)
Key features of the Bravia XR A95L QD-OLED 4K HDR Google TV Key Features:
• High color volume and accuracy from QD-OLED panel technology and Sony’s XR Triluminos MAX color processing and up to 200% color brightness than conventional OLED TVs.
• Sony’s most powerful intelligent Cognitive Processor XR running advanced picture and sound processing systems.
• High black level, contrast and brightness control using thousands of individually addressed OLED pixels and Sony’s XR OLED Contrast Pro system.
• The latest Google TV interface and OS with access to hundres of top streaming apps, and Google Assistant voice control.
• Multi View feature that splits pictures on screen from two different sources at the same time, to allow playing a game on one side and watching a walkthrough on the other.
• “Perfect for PlayStation 5” gaming with exclusive features including Auto HDR Tone Mapping and Auto Genre Picture Mode for optimized picture quality while gaming and streaming from a PS5 console.
• A Game Menu that puts all game settings in one place to quickly manage gaming picture settings and exclusive assist features in a single convenient interface.
• Acoustic Surface Audio+ places actuators behind the TV to vibrate the QD-OLED panel to produce audio from the entire screen elevating the sound and improving dialog. An integrated subwoofer delivers powerful bass to round out the sound.
• Pairs perfectly with Sony soundbars to expand the overall sound experience from both the soundbar and TV speakers using “Acoustic Center Sync.” When connected, soundbar settings automatically appear on the TV’s Quick Settings menu for easy to control of volume, sound field, and other soundbar features.
• An included Bravia Cam connects to the TV to activate Ambient Optimization Pro which automatically optimizes the picture and sound to the seating location of the viewer. The camera can also be used to conduct video chats through the big screen.
• An “Eco Dashboard” places all Eco settings one place to activate energy saving settings.
Further, Sony said it is meeting its commitment to decreasing plastic usage through its Road to Zero initiative by reducing the environmental impact of its products. This includes reducing the amount of virgin plastics used, opting for recycled materials when possible, while improving on energy efficiency of transportation.
Online purchases made using links provided on this site might generate a small commission for HD Guru.com. We thank you for your support!
By Greg Tarr
Have a question for the HD Guru? HD GURU|Email
Copyright ©2023 HD Guru Inc. All rights reserved. HD GURU is a registered trademark.