Samsung 105-inch Curved UHD 4K TV Costs $120,000
Today Samsung announced the availability of its biggest curved screen TV ever. First shown at the 2014 CES, the 105-inch UN105S9W UHD 4K TV sells for $119,999.99 . Unlike Samsung’s other curved models which incorporate the HDTV and UHDTV standard 1.78:1 aspect ratio, this one uses an ultra wide panel with 2.37:1 aspect ratio. More details after the break.
The UN105S9W can be ordered this week at Samsung.com. It joins the other S9 flat UHD 4K models which are available in 85- and 110-Inch screens. The UN105S9W is a full array LED backlit LCD with local dimming using Samsung’s propriety UHD dimming and Precision Black technology.
Due to its wider aspect ratio the native screen resolution is 5120 x 2160 making the UN105S9W the highest resolution TV (with over 11 million pixels) available.
The UN105S9W comes with the floor stand, however the LCD panel can be detached and mounted to a specialty wall mount (price and model number TBA).
Each 105inch TV will be made to order.
Below are the specifications for the UN105S9W.
Have a question for the HD Guru?
Copyright ©2014 HD Guru Inc. All rights reserved. HD GURU is a registered trademark
- Review: New 1080p Roku TV Streaming Stick on
- Review: Hisense 50H8C 4K Ultra HD TV Offers Impressive Entry-Level HDR Performance on
- Pioneer Unveils Elite-Brand Universal Ultra HD Blu-ray Player on
- Review: LeEco uMax85 4K Ultra HDTV Is A Solid HDR, 3D Performer on
- Sony Announces its 2014 Sound Bars and Sound Plate on