Onkyo USA Adds TEAC Brand
Onkyo USA said Tuesday it has reached an agreement for the exclusive distribution rights to market and distribute TEAC-branded home entertainment products in the United States and Latin America.
Through the agreement, Onkyo garners access to TEAC’s established marketing and distribution networks covering a variety of retail channels. TEAC products will join the company’s growing suite or brands including Onkyo, Pioneer, Pioneer ELITE, Integra and Esoteric-branded home theater electronics.
“TEAC is a world-renowned brand with high-quality offerings across a variety of price points that give the line retail flexibility as well as access to a wide audience – from the professional recording studio right down to the casual listener,” said Jason Sausto, CEO of Onkyo USA. “Onkyo USA has built its reputation on excellent customer service and channel expertise, and TEAC’s newly refreshed and diverse lineup should benefit from both.”
The first TEAC products being offered through Onkyo USA’s extensive network include:
• The TEAC NR-7CD Network CD Player/Integrated Amplifier is the first product in the new TEAC Reference 7 series, the NR-7CD is an all-in-one amplifier, network player and CD player solution designed to support Hi-Res Audio formats. Among the file formats the player will support are: DSD 5.6MHz; PCM 384kHz/32-bit; and MQA formats via online services like TIDAL or streamed from a Bluetooth-enabled device.
• The TEAC NT-505 USB DAC Network is a compact flagship network player with dual monaural USB DAC and the latest network technologies. The NT-505 is equipped with advanced processing performance (using AKM VERITA DACs) geared towards network audio that is delivered from PC or NAS (Network Attached Server) and controlled via a free TEAC app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. The NT-505 supports streaming music subscription services, including TIDAL and Qobuz, and is Roon compatible. It has a built-in MQA decoder, and high-quality digital and analog processing technologies.
• The TEAC CG-10M Master Clock Generator for Hi-Res Audio delivers an extremely accurate clock signal to allow Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs) to perform at their best level. The core of the MCG is a crystal oscillator encased in in a temperature-controlled “oven” that maintains the best performance under an ideal temperature condition for crystal oscillation. The result is generation of an extremely accurate 10MHz clock signal which is within ±3 ppb of frequency temperature characteristics and within ±0.1 ppm of frequency precision.
By Greg Tarr
Have a question for the HD Guru? HD GURU|Email
Copyright ©2018 HD Guru Inc. All rights reserved. HD GURU is a registered trademark.
- HDMI Cable Makers and Dealers Use Misleading Labels to Push Needless Expensive Upgrades on
- Vizio Issues a Recall On Large Screen LED LCD HDTVs on
- Samsung Settles HDTV Lawsuit- Millions Afffected on
- Review: Hisense 50H8C 4K Ultra HD TV Offers Impressive Entry-Level HDR Performance on
- Vizio To Add P-Series Quantum Dot 4K UHD TV on