HD Guru At the IFA Consumer Electronics Show
The HD Guru has traveled to the IFA Consumer Electronics show to bring his readers information about new products debuting at Europe’s largest consumer electronics event. Coverage will continue tomorrow with exclusive information and photos about new high definition products that will be coming to the US market.
Philips introduced its new AUREA (pronounced AA-RAY-AA) LCD flat panel in the 42Ã¢â‚¬Â size. The AUREA will ship in the European market this year and be released in the USA sometime in 2008. The AUREA has a white translucent bezel with 42 triads of red, green and blue LEDs that project light within the bezel and behind the panel for a unique viewing experience. The bezel changes colors to match the content, extending the lit area of the TV. This 42Ã¢â‚¬Â LCD flat panel is 1080p and 96/100 HZ (for European television)
Copyright Ã‚Â©2007 Gary Merson/HD GuruÃ¢â€žÂ¢. All rights reserved. The content and photos within may not be distributed electronically or copied mechanically without specific written permission.
- Review: New 1080p Roku TV Streaming Stick on
- Review: Hisense 50H8C 4K Ultra HD TV Offers Impressive Entry-Level HDR Performance on
- Pioneer Unveils Elite-Brand Universal Ultra HD Blu-ray Player on
- Review: LeEco uMax85 4K Ultra HDTV Is A Solid HDR, 3D Performer on
- Sony Announces its 2014 Sound Bars and Sound Plate on