Epson Unveils LS11000 Pixel-Shifted 4K 3LCD Projector With 48Gbps HDMI 2.1
Epson unveiled Tuesday the LS11000 pixel-shifting 4K Pro-UHD1 laser projector featuring what the company calls its “most advanced video processing technology to date.”
Epson said the LS11000 is also its “most advanced DIY home theater and gaming projector.
The Epson Home Cinema LS11000 4K PRO-UHD Laser Projector is available now through authorized Epson dealers and the Epson online store at a $3,999 suggested retail price. The unit comes with a standard two-year limited warranty including two-business day full unit replacement, free shipping and free lifetime technical phone support.
Epson has built the projector with an Array Light Source and new Precision Shift Glass Plate technology to present a full 8.29-million-pixel image frame on-screen at one time. The pixel-shifting technology works in parallel with three individual high-definition LCD chips with no brightness loss, while delivering a highly sharp, clear color-accurate image.
“A 65-inch flat panel isn’t cutting it when it comes to achieving total immersion in today’s stunning movie and gaming experiences,” stated Rodrigo Catalan, group product manager, projectors, Epson. “If you’re looking for a 4K HDR2 home theater and gaming experience that will exceed your expectations, the Epson Home Cinema LS11000 is one of the best Home Cinema projectors Epson has ever made.”
The Home Cinema LS11000 produces a dynamic contrast ratio exceeding 1,200,000:1 and up to 2,500 lumens of color and white brightness along with precise image detail even in rooms with some ambient light.
Epson said the projector works in conjunction with new generation PCs and gaming consoles to present gaming in up to 4K/120 fps HDR with input lag times of under 20 milliseconds.
Other features Epson Home Cinema LS11000 4K PRO-UHD Laser Projector include:
• Laser array light source capable of high white and color brightness with strong black contrast.
• High dynamic range (HDR) support with full 10-bit color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to reproduce HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) profiles with real-time HDR curve adjustment enabling 16-steps of control to finetune HDR performance.
• 120 Hz Refresh Rate for smoother motion with supported content and support for Frame Interpolation with below 120 Hz content.
• Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 1,200,000:1
• The supplied Epson Cinema Lens features a proprietary multi-element precision glass structure for tight edge-to-edge focus uniformity and zero light leakage.
• 3-way motorized lens precisely shifts the lens up to +/- 96% horizontally and up to +/- 47% vertically without picture distortion or loss of clarity. Zoom and focus can be set and stored in 10 lens memory presets.
• Real-Time Scene Adaptive Correction in the image processor can automatically adjust the picture quality for the specific scene information offering an easy method of achieving precise color and contrast for the content.
• HDMI 2.1 input support up to 48 Gbps bandwidth to support uncompressed 4K/120 Hz HDR content from next-generation gaming consoles and ARC/eARC audio passthrough to the latest AV receivers.
Online purchases made using links provided on this site might generate a small commission for HD Guru.com. We thank you for your support!
By Greg Tarr
Have a question for the HD Guru? HD GURU|Email
Copyright ©2022 HD Guru Inc. All rights reserved. HD GURU is a registered trademark.