$88 Toshiba Blu-ray (51% off+Free Shipping), 68% off TiVo, 52% LG LED, 39% off 58-inch Panasonic Plasma and more
Some truly amazing deals today. From 52% off a 47-inch LG LED LCD to 51% off an excellent Toshiba Blu-ray with Netflix and VUDU to 39% off a Panasonic plasma. All those links plus more amazing LED LCD and plasma TV deals as well after the jump.
Even if you don’t plan on buying from Amazon directly (and take advantage of their free shipping, price protection, and return privileges with free return shipping) use these deals as a price guide for other online shopping, or for negotiating a price with your local brick and mortar retailer. To help you get the best deal read our “Getting the Best HDTV Price” article. To help guide you to the right size screen, click on are “HDTV Viewing Distance Chart” which show the maximum “viewer to screen” distance for seeing full HD resolution for every size screen.
Also Check Out: Amazon’s Top Holiday Deals page.
On to today’s list:
1) Panasonic TC-P58S2 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV– List: $1,799.95 Amazon: $1,099.99 (39% discount)
2) LG 50PK950 50-inch 1080p Plasma HDTV– List: $1,699.99 Amazon: $1,099.77 (35% discount – via OneCall)
3) Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV– List: $2,099.95 Amazon: $1,395.00 (34% discount – via Wazingo)
1) LG 47LE8500 Infinia Full HD 47-Inch 1080p 240Hz LED LCD TVList: $2,699.99 Amazon: $1,299.88 (52% discount – via Vanns)
2) LG 47LX6500 47-Inch 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV with Internet Applications– List $2,699.99 Amazon $1,378.95 (49% discount – via Adorama Camera)
3) Toshiba 55UX600U 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Net TV– List: $2,399.99 Amazon: $1,379.88 (43% discount – via Circuit City)
1) LG 32LE5300 32-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED LCD HDTV– List: $799.99 Amazon: $499.00 (38% discount)
2) LG 32LD450 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV– List: $599.99 Amazon: $399.98 (33% discount)
3) Samsung LN32C450 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV– List: $549.99 Amazon: $378.91 (31% discount – via 6ave)
Blu-ray Players and other sources
1) TiVo TCD746320 Premiere DVR– List: $299.99 Amazon: $95.01 ( 68% discount – via 6ave)
2) Toshiba BDX2500 Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $179.99 Amazon: $88.41(51% discount)
3) LG BX580 Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $299.99 Amazon: $169.00(44% discount – via Adorama Camera)
If you’re buying a TV, it’s important to make sure it’s setup correctly. To that end we highly recommend any one the following setup Blu-ray discs. Each offers slightly different things, but they’ll all setup your TV far better than you can do with just your eye (and no disc). You can also check out our reviews of these discs in our Must-Have Blu-ray TV Setup Discs Reviewed article.
Also check out the top 3 Blu-ray titles:
1) Inception (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)-List $35.99 Amazon: $17.99 (50% discount)
2) Despicable Me (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)-List $39.98 Amazon: $21.99 (45% discount)
3) Toy Story 3 (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)-List $45.99 Amazon: $22.49 (51% discount)
Here’s the complete list best selling Blu-ray titles.
(Note: Amazon prices may change; please keep checking our links. Amazon free returns, price protection and bundles only apply to Amazon direct sales not to affiliated vendors.)
Have a question for the HD Guru?
Copyright Ã‚Â©2010 HD Guru Inc. All rights reserved. HDGURU is a registered trademark.