5 Blu-ray Players under $100, 50+% off LED LCDs, and More Amazing Deals for Today
No reason not to get a Blu-ray player. Five different models, all for less than $100. Then there’s three LED LCDs, all with discounts over 50%. All those links and more deals, after the jump.
Even if you don’t plan on buying from Amazon directly (and take advantage of their free shipping, price protection, and return privileges with free return shipping) use these deals as a price guide for other online shopping, or for negotiating a price with your local brick and mortar retailer. To help you get the best deal read our “Getting the Best HDTV Price” article. To help guide you to the right size screen, click on are “HDTV Viewing Distance Chart” which show the maximum “viewer to screen” distance for seeing full HD resolution for every size screen.
Also Check Out: Amazon’s Top Holiday Deals page.
On to today’s list:
1) LG 50PK950 50-inch 1080p Plasma HDTV– List: $1,699.99 Amazon: $999.99 (41% discount – via Planet73)
2) Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV– List: $2,099.95 Amazon: $1,399.99 (33% discount)
3) LG Infinia 60PK950 60-inch 1080p Plasma HDTV– List: $2,799.99 Amazon: $1,948.00 (30% discount – via Modia)
1) LG 47LE8500 Infinia Full HD 47-Inch 1080p 240Hz LED LCD TVList: $2,699.99 Amazon: $1,299.88 (52% discount – via Vanns)
2) Toshiba 55WX800 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz Cinema Series 3D LED TV– List: $3,299.99 Amazon: $1,599.99 (52% discount)
3) LG 55LX6500 55-Inch 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV– List $3,599.99 Amazon $1,749.99 (51% discount)
1) LG 47LD520 47-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV– List: $1,199.99 Amazon: $699.98 (42% discount)
2) TCL L40FHDF11TA 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV– List: $649.99 Amazon: $429.98 (34% discount)
3) Panasonic TC-L42U25 42-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV– List: $899.95 Amazon: $599.95 (33% discount)
Blu-ray Players and other sources
1) Panasonic DMP-BD45 Ultrafast-Booting Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $159.95 Amazon: $87.99 (45% discount)
2) LG BD550 Network Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $159.99 Amazon: $92.54 (42% discount)
3) Panasonic DMP-BD605K Blu-Ray Disc Player(Factory Refurbished)– List: $129.99 Amazon: $85.61 ( 34% discount)
4) Toshiba BDX1100 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $99.99 Amazon: $86.90 ( 13% discount – via WholeSaleAV)
5) LG BD530 1080p Network Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $89.99 Amazon: $79.99 ( 11% discount)
If you’re buying a TV, it’s important to make sure it’s setup correctly. To that end we highly recommend any one the following setup Blu-ray discs. Each offers slightly different things, but they’ll all setup your TV far better than you can do with just your eye (and no disc). You can also check out our reviews of these discs in our Must-Have Blu-ray TV Setup Discs Reviewed article.
If you’ve already bought a TV, check out our article Screen Cleaners Ã¢â‚¬â€œ A De-messifying Review
E-cloth CleanSafe by TADgreen INc. – $19.95 on Amazon-2 Pack
Klear Screen HD Screen Cleaner – $26.94 on Amazon
Monster ScreenClean – $29.69 on Amazon
Also check out the top 3 Blu-ray titles:
1) Inception (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)-List $35.99 Amazon: $17.99 (50% discount)
2) Despicable Me (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)-List $39.98 Amazon: $21.99 (45% discount)
3) Avatar (Three-Disc Extended Collector’s Edition + BD-Live)-List $54.999 Amazon: $23.99 (56% discount)
Here’s the complete list best selling Blu-ray titles.
(Note: Amazon prices may change; please keep checking our links. Amazon free returns, price protection and bundles only apply to Amazon direct sales not to affiliated vendors.)
Have a question for the HD Guru?
Copyright Ã‚Â©2010 HD Guru Inc. All rights reserved. HDGURU is a registered trademark.
- Review: New 1080p Roku TV Streaming Stick on
- Review: Hisense 50H8C 4K Ultra HD TV Offers Impressive Entry-Level HDR Performance on
- Pioneer Unveils Elite-Brand Universal Ultra HD Blu-ray Player on
- Review: LeEco uMax85 4K Ultra HDTV Is A Solid HDR, 3D Performer on
- Sony Announces its 2014 Sound Bars and Sound Plate on