49% Off LED and 3D LCDs, 42% Off 50-inch plasmas and Blu-ray players
We’ve searched Amazon for the best deals and deepest discounts of the day on LED LCDs, Plasma TVs, Blu-ray players and more. Click through for all the links.
Even if you don’t plan on buying from Amazon directly (and take advantage of their free shipping, price protection, and return privileges with free return shipping) use these deals as a price guide for other online shopping, or for negotiating a price with your local brick and mortar retailer. To help you get the best deal read our “Getting the Best HDTV Price” article. To help guide you to the right size screen, click on are “HDTV Viewing Distance Chart” which show the maximum “viewer to screen” distance for seeing full HD resolution for every size screen.
Also Check Out: Amazon’s Top Holiday Deals page.
On to today’s list:
1) LG 50PK950 50-inch 1080p Plasma HDTV– List: $1,699.99 Amazon: $989.76 (42% discount – via Electronics Expo)
2) Panasonic TC-P58S2 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV– List: $1,799.95 Amazon: $1,229.00 (32% discount)
3) Samsung PN50C550 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV– List: $1,299.99 Amazon: $899.00 (31% discount)
1) LG 47LE8500 Infinia 47-Inch 1080p 240Hz LED LCD TVList: $2,699.99 Amazon: $1,379.97 (49% discount – via NetRush)
2) LG 47LX6500 47-Inch 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV with Internet Applications List $2,699.99 Amazon $1,376.77 (49% discount – via Video & Audio Center)
3) Toshiba 55UX600U 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Net TV– List: $2,399.99 Amazon: $1,399.88 (42% discount)
1) TCL L40FHDF11TA 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV– List: $649.99 Amazon: $429.98 (34% discount)
2) LG 32LE5300 32-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED LCD HDTV– List: $799.99 Amazon: $548.51(31% discount)
3) LG 32LD350 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV– List: $449.00 Amazon: $329.99 (27% discount – via Electronic Express)
Blu-ray Players and other sources
1) LG BD550 Network Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $159.99 Amazon: $92.54 (42% discount)
1) Panasonic DMP-BD45 Ultrafast-Booting Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $159.95 Amazon: $107.46 (33% discount – via 6ave)
3)Samsung BD-C5500 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player– List: $179.99 Amazon: $121.00 (33% discount)
If you’re buying a TV, it’s important to make sure it’s setup correctly. To that end we highly recommend any one the following setup Blu-ray discs. Each offers slightly different things, but they’ll all setup your TV far better than you can do with just your eye (and no disc).
Also check out the top 3 Blu-ray titles:
1) Inception (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)-List $35.99 Amazon: $17.99 (50% discount)
2) Despicable Me (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)-List $39.98 Amazon: $21.99 (45% discount)
3) Toy Story (Two-Disc Special Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo w/ Blu-ray Packaging)-List $39.99 Amazon: $11.99 (77% discount)
Here’s the complete list best selling Blu-ray titles.
(Note: Amazon prices may change; please keep checking our links. Amazon free returns, price protection and bundles only apply to Amazon direct sales not to affiliated vendors.)
Have a question for the HD Guru?
Copyright Ã‚Â©2010 HD Guru Inc. All rights reserved. HDGURU is a registered trademark.
- Review: New 1080p Roku TV Streaming Stick on
- Review: Hisense 50H8C 4K Ultra HD TV Offers Impressive Entry-Level HDR Performance on
- Pioneer Unveils Elite-Brand Universal Ultra HD Blu-ray Player on
- Review: LeEco uMax85 4K Ultra HDTV Is A Solid HDR, 3D Performer on
- Sony Announces its 2014 Sound Bars and Sound Plate on